Instances Now-C Voter survey&
- 41.22% not happy in any respect with the efficiency of CM Nitish Kumar
- 61.1% wish to Nitish authorities to alter and expressed anger
- 46.79% stated their way of life has deteriorated in final one yr
New Delhi: The Instances Now-C Voter survey has discovered that if elections had been held at this time, of all of the events contesting for the Bihar Meeting polls, the Nationwide Democratic Alliance, comprising the Bharatiya Janata Celebration, Janata Dal (United), Hindustani Awam Morcha and Vikassheel Insan Celebration (VIP), would safe 34.four per cent votes, whereas the UPA Grand Alliance (Mahagathbandhan) — Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD), Congress, Communist Celebration of India, Communist Celebration of India (Marxist) and Communist Celebration of India (ML)(L) — would garner 31.eight per cent votes.
Chirag Paswan’s Lok Janshakti Celebration might bag 5.2 per cent votes whereas others would garner four.5 per cent votes. As many as 24.1 per cent individuals stated they had been undecided about whom they’d select.
- Questioned to evaluate the efficiency Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, 28.77 per cent stated they had been very happy, 29.2 per cent had been happy to some extent whereas 41.22 per cent weren’t happy in any respect.
- When requested if the voters ‘are offended with Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and wish the federal government to alter’, 61.1 per cent stated they’re offended and desire a change, 25.2 per cent stated they’re offended however don’t need a change. 13.7 per cent say they aren’t offended with the federal government and that no change is required.
- When requested ‘Has your way of life improved in final one yr?’, 46.79 per cent stated it has deteriorated, 26.5 per cent stated it has improved, whereas 26.three per cent stated it remained the identical.
- To the query asking the satisfaction of individuals with the efficiency of PM Narendra Modi, 47.06 per cent stated they’re very happy, 28.45 per cent stated they’re happy to some extent, whereas 24.29 per cent stated they aren’t happy in any respect.
- Answering to the query regarding satisfaction with the Modi authorities, 42.91 per cent stated they’re very happy, 30 per cent reported satisfaction to some extent whereas 26.47 per cent expressed dissatisfaction.
Bihar with 243 Meeting seats will go to polls in three phases: October 28, November three and November 7. The outcomes are scheduled to be declared on November 10.