IPL Media Advisory
August 10, 2020
Invitation for Expressions of Curiosity (“IEOI”) for IPL Title Sponsorship Rights for 2020
1. The Board of Management for Cricket in India (“BCCI”) invitations third events to specific their curiosity (“EOI”) in buying the title sponsorship rights (“Rights”) for the Indian Premier League 2020 (“IPL” or League”) to be held in United Arab Emirates from September 19, 2020 to November 10, 2020.
2. The Rights can be found for the interval from August 18, 2020 to December 31, 2020. Particulars concerning the Rights and product classes through which the Rights can be found might be offered solely to events who submit the EOI and are discovered eligible.
three. The turnover of the third social gathering should be over INR 300 Crores (Indian Rupees Three Hundred Crores solely) as per the final audited accounts.
four. third events (excluding advertising company / brokers) wishing to amass any of the Rights ought to submit an EOI within the method prescribed under. For the avoidance of doubt, it’s clarified that advertising company / brokers will not be eligible to bid and any bid submitted by a advertising company / agent shall be rejected on the outset.
5. Every EOI ought to:
- include the complete identify and deal with of the related third social gathering; and
- point out the product class or product classes in respect of which the third social gathering is of being appointed as a Title Sponsor for IPL 2020; and
- present final audited accounts evidencing a turnover of INR 300 Crores (Indian Rupees Three Hundred Crores solely).
6. The Rights and the product classes might be mentioned after the supply of EOIs, with every third social gathering having submitted an EOI and to make clear, third events needn’t embody any indicative stage of charges for buying the Rights of their EOIs. The ultimate bid might be submitted in accordance with the process prescribed in clause 13 under.
7. Neither the publication of this doc nor any a part of its content material is to be taken as any type of provide able to acceptance or any dedication or acknowledgment on the a part of BCCI to proceed with any EOI of any third social gathering and BCCI reserves the unfettered proper to not grant any or all the Rights with out giving any causes.
eight. For the avoidance of doubt, it’s clarified that BCCI shall not be obliged to award the Rights to the third social gathering which signifies willingness to pay the very best charges in the middle of discussions/ negotiations with BCCI after submitting an EOI. BCCI’s determination on this regard may even depend upon a lot of different related components, together with however not restricted to, the way through which the third social gathering intends to take advantage of the Rights and the potential influence of the identical on model IPL as additionally the fan/ viewer expertise, which might be examined/ evaluated by BCCI in the middle of discussions/ negotiations with third events who submit an EOI.
9. The grant of the Rights shall be conditional upon the related third social gathering coming into right into a binding settlement with BCCI (customary BCCI template of the settlement), the type of which might be despatched by BCCI to the related third social gathering. No legally binding obligations shall be assumed by or imposed on BCCI or its nominated representatives in reference to this doc and its subject-matter, and not one of the Rights shall be granted till such time as a binding settlement is entered into by BCCI and any related third social gathering.
10. Neither BCCI nor its officers, staff and/or brokers shall, in any circumstances in anyway, be accountable or liable in any method or mode by no matter identify referred to as or described for any prices, liabilities, losses, damages or bills of any sort in anyway incurred or suffered in reference to this doc or as a consequence of the preparation or supply of any EOI.
11. All issues in relation to this IEOI or the method shall be ruled by the legal guidelines of India, irrespective of its conflict-of-law ideas and any disputes shall be topic to the unique jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, India.
12. Every EOI should be delivered by electronic mail to the next deal with: firstname.lastname@example.org with the next topic line “EOI for Title Sponsor for IPL 2020” and should be acquired by 5.00 pm IST on August 14, 2020. Any EOIs acquired after this deadline won’t be thought of until BCCI decides in any other case at its sole discretion.
13. Submit-delivery of the EOI, BCCI shall inform the Rights, product classes and entitlements to the third events. The ultimate bid needs to be despatched to email@example.com between 11 am to 1 pm on August 18, 2020. The above time schedule is topic to revision by BCCI at its sole discretion.
For and Behalf of The Board of Management for Cricket in India